It’s been a while since the last time I hosted a challenge. So, since we are nearing the end of 2013, I figured let’s have some fun and have a challenge to remember what we’ve done this year.
Let’s call it #MyBestOf2013 Challenge
The Rules are very simple:
1. Repost Maximum 5 (that is Five) of your best photos of the year.
2. Your caption should include the following text: “#MyBestOf2013 Challenge by @mahadewa @moblivious and @igchallenge”
3. You MUST re-share your submissions to either your Twitter or Facebook account or both.
4. For each photo you submit, I’m asking you to Like and Comment 5 other photos submitted by other people. Just tap on the Hashtag (or search it) and you can see all submissions there. It’s the Holiday season so let’s share the Love.
5. I would also like to share your best photos with as many people as possible, so please repost this banner in your IG account (just take a screenshot and repost). Let’s share our best as a gift and inspiration with others.
6. The challenge start right now and you have until 15th of December Midnight GMT to submit your photos.
What are the Prizes?
So far we have (it might grow later on):
1. One Grand Winner and 2 (Two) Runner-ups will be chosen by me.
2. The Grand Winner will get one @Bookagram for Free (delivery cost included). Perfect to show off your Best Photos in a beautiful hand-made book!
3. Each Runner-up will get one @Calendagram for Free (delivery cost also included). Perfect to show off your 12 Best Photos and your next year calendar is sorted
You can read my review about Calendagram that I wrote previously here.
And check the video about how they make the Hand-crafted Photo Book at Bookagram in the following videos, it’s quite cool.
To get latest info on how the challenge is going on, you can follow any of the 3 IG Accounts I mentioned on rule no. 1 or bookmark this blog.
Please also share this post and let everyone knows about this challenge, the more the merrier!
A quick note for Vendors and Dev Teams, if you would like to contribute to the Prizes please don’t hesitate to contact me, we love Prizes