But I think this is the first time I’ve heard that I can turn my Instagram photos into Wrapping Paper!
I supposed it’s just a matter of time that someone’s doing it, the result is pretty cool as well! Why spend time hunting wrapping paper for those special occasions when we could create our own personalised one!
Check out how this step-by-step walk-through on how easy it is to create your personalised wrapping paper out of your beautiful Instagram photos.
1. Go to Wrap.me and start creating the wrapping paper.
2. On the Design page, you can either upload your own photos from your local computer, or sign in to Instagram and/or Facebook to pick photos from the respective account. Obviously you need to login first to the account.
3. You can pick up to 30 photos to be included in the print. You can choose to have white, black or no border. And there are 3 choices of size; single, small and large.
4. Once you are satisfied with your selection you can preview it.
5. If you like it than go to the checkout and pay. Or you can add more designs.
6. Prizes vary depending on the paper size, £4.99 for single, £9.99 for small roll and £14.99 for the large roll. Delivery is FREE if you live in the UK, Europe is about £1 for the single – £3 for the rest, and for the rest of the world it will cost £3 for single and £8 for the bigger ones.
Pro Tips: You can actually use the wrapping paper as a poster! An instant Wall Poster of your best Instagram photos!
How many time in my life when I have to scour the shops just to find a nice wrapping paper that won’t disintegrate when I actually used to wrap something.
The production quality from Wrap.me is pretty high. The paper is reasonably thick and strong enough to withstand my wrapping. And the 3×3 cm photos were printed with vivid colours that match the original.
I think it’s a great idea to be able to use our Instagram/Facebook photos for a wrapping paper. In fact I’ve already thought of a few idea to reuse the wrapping paper for something else entirely different. Maybe I could use it as a wall poster? Or if I cut each of the photos and laminate them, they would become cool little cards I could give away. I’m sure you can find other creative ways to use this. Let me know if you think of something.
Meanwhile, checkout Wrap.me and start creating your own personalised wrapping paper from your Instagram/Facebook photos.
Want to take cooler pics with your phone? Use Olloclip's 4-in-1 lens to take your mobile photography to the next level with macro, fisheye, and wide-angle lenses.