Because of its ability to take quality photos, some users end up taking too many and end up taking most of the device's storage space to keep them on their phone. If this happens to you, you may ask yourself how do I delete photos from my iPhone?
The majority of people in the world have access to a mobile phone. Some can afford high tech, latest model smartphones, and others use lower end android devices. This small but useful gadget is now a must-have electronic tool for most people across the world.
Some of the world's strongest economies would fall if smartphones ceased to exist. One of the most popular high-end phones is the iPhone. Designed and sold by Apple Inc, this mobile device is almost perfect.
Do you own an iPhone? If yes, then continue reading to learn more on this unique mobile handset. Get to know some of its hidden special features, including answers to the question of how do I delete photos from my iPhone? Well, this article carries answers to your questions regarding pressing technical issues on your iPhone.
Why the iPhone Phone?
Many people consider having the latest iPhone to be a social status symbol. However, those that are tech savvy know that there are numerous benefits that come with the device.
You can do a lot with your iPhone including completing complex tasks that you could only perform on a computer. This section highlights what this unique device carries over the other phones on the market. The iPhone is one of the best selling mobile devices around the world and commands a significant market share.
Special and Unique Features
- 1The 3rd generation iPhone obviously runs on the IOS. The system stands out among other phones because most other handsets use Android as their operating system software.
- 2A 3.5-inch touch screen that is scratch-proof makes screen typing easy, and one enjoys the soft touch of the virtual keypads over the glass
- 3The phone can detect its position and rotation by use of an accelerometer and a proximity sensor. The detectors are pre-installed in the phone from the manufacturer.
- 4The latest version of this advanced phone offers maximum 24 hours of music play, 5 hours of talk time using the 3G network, and 300 hours when on standby and not in use.
- 5Heavy storage users enjoy a sizeable internal space from 4gb to 32gb, thus no support for a memory card usage. There should be no worry about lack of space for your photos and music!
- 6Primary features include caller ID, conference call, and call holding with a connectivity of HSDPA 7.2 Mbps. The speed allows users to experience faster internet and downloads.
- 7There are new app store downloads, alluring designs, and exceptional reliability. Visit the iPhone app store for more downloads including games, ebooks, and apps and get the first-hand experience like other phone users
- 8You can enjoy outdoor activities including photography boosted by a 12 MP camera. With both front and back cameras, taking memory moments is now easy, enjoyable and faster. Why not use this opportunity and take endless selfies today?
How Do I Delete Photos from My iPhone?
Do you have unwanted or sensitive photos on your phone? Do you want to get rid of them altogether? Have been asking yourself, ‘How do I delete photos from my iPhone?'. Getting rid of many photos from your handset is a perfect method to free space for more useful items and data.
Photos are memories which do not clear off minds quickly. Deleting these moments only means moving the pictures from the phone storage, but they are not removed from the brain! Let us delete these unwanted photos!
- 1Open the photo app on your phone.
- 2Choose the unwanted album for deletion. Select either the camera roll option or all photos album, and this last option is easy to perform.
- 3Tap lightly on "select" at the upper right side of the corner.
- 4You can now pick selected photos by tapping on each of them.
- 5Or, select many photos at once by dragging your index and second finger across the number of pictures you want to choose and delete them.
- 6Touch on the trash bin icon at the bottom right side corner of your phone screen.
- 7A pop-up window will appear for you to confirm from what albums your photos will get deleted from.
- 8Lastly, touch on the confirm button and remove the selected photos.
The easy to use multi-pick drag feature found in new iPhones' photos apps makes mass deleting of photos faster and more secure than on earlier versions of iPhone.
Deleting videos and photos not wanted on your phone is not a complicated action. Tapping on the trash bin icon will delete the selected images. These memory moments go into a temporary album of recently deleted items. After 30 days, they will disappear forever.
Easy Steps for More Storage Right Now
The iPhone XS and the iPhone X Max come equipped with an impressive storage capacity of up to 512 GB. This storage is more than enough for most people. However, the price tags on these two models are way too high for most people.
Most long term iPhone users have stuck with their earlier version of the iPhone. This means they are yet to enjoy the huge storage capacity that the latest models boast. Since the iPhone does not support external storage, you are advised to only store vital and useful files.
So, are you having storage space issues on your iPhone? Is the lack of enough storage frustrating your desire to download a recent purchase of the best selling online digital books from Amazon? Is a family WhatsApp get-together group video is hanging in the air since you lack internal space to download it?
Spending several nights on Google searching 'how do I delete photos from my iPhone'? Worry not; we have the answers you need. No more warnings on your screen screaming ‘Storage Full'.
Backing up data and photos on your phone before deleting them is necessary. Photos saved using the iCloud Photos option automatically disappear from any other device you signed in with a similar Apple ID when you delete them.
Steps for More Storage
Keep checking total usage on your phone using this method - Tap on the settings of your phone - then go to general - [select device] storage.
Here you will find all the apps on your phone arranged in order of the storage space they take up.
What to Consider Before Purchasing an iPhone Online
Almost all goods and services are now available online. Different websites and individuals are offering competitive prices and bargains for various products online. You have to make sure you get value for your money and get the correct item delivered to you. Buying an iPhone online is not any different.
Chances of the deal going south are high. Below are some useful ideas for you to consider before buying your iPhone online:
- 1Make your order from reputable websites and online shops like the online Apple Store, eBay, and Amazon. Search for good reviews about these companies beforehand.
- 2Check out for product reviews from other experienced users of the said product or item before purchasing it.
- 3Check the feedback, credibility, and ratings of that particular seller online. Happy consumers will always come back on the site to give their positive reviews and rate the seller.
- 4Compare prices from different websites and online sellers before settling on one seller. Red flags including cheaper deals should be a wake-up call to you.
- 5Do enough market research on the product itself and check out specifications for the latest models and unique features if any.
- 6When buying, go for cash on delivery rather than online advance payment. This saves your money in case of a damaged or faulty item or parcel.
- 7Keep the invoice and other purchasing documents safe. Check and understand the warranty terms and conditions because, for iPhones, their warranty starts on the day of purchase.
Apart from the iPhone, we have other smartphones on the market. Some high-end phones in the same category as the iPhone include Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC, Samsung and Huawei.
Your choice when buying a mobile device will depend on many factors such as finances on hand, availability of spare, parts for the device, design, and appearance, prices compared to other phones, and most importantly, the ability of the phone to efficiently and effectively perform all the tasks you need it to.
If you have considered all the above factors and settled on buying an iPhone, it is important that you learn how to get the best out of your device. Inadequate storage capacity can be an annoying hindrance to this.
If you are constantly wondering 'how can I delete photos from my iPhone?', then it means that photos have taken much of your storage space, and some of them have to go. Or, you just don't want to see some of them for whatever reason.
Either way, the information we have provided above will help you delete photos from your iPhone and free up some much-needed space.
Want to take cooler pics with your phone? Use Olloclip's 4-in-1 lens to take your mobile photography to the next level with macro, fisheye, and wide-angle lenses.